RemnantMS
Login, or register.
RemnantMS
Login, or register.
RemnantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hola muh friends from the future,past, and present.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aaronum

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-27

hola muh friends from the future,past, and present. Empty
PostSubject: hola muh friends from the future,past, and present.   hola muh friends from the future,past, and present. EmptyApril 28th 2010, 6:42 pm

guter tag(if not germen) good day, my name is aaronum, as u can tell my name is in my name hola muh friends from the future,past, and present. Lol , i joined a couple days ago, and i notice i didn't have a intro, so i will make up the past and go for the present.

i am air-on, i live at ze california, i'm still in school, high school sophomores. hola muh friends from the future,past, and present. Icon_cheers

i liek ze mudkips, and pancakes, and being random. hola muh friends from the future,past, and present. Fresse

i don't liek cannibals, and also flying fuzzy things, pea-dough-buh-air, and the faices of evil

since im "new". i hope u guys wont mind if i post a topic. if not shorry D:

last question.

do u liek mudkips? hola muh friends from the future,past, and present. Icon_razz

if u give me a answer, i give u a cookie!, ITS CHOCOLATE!!

nice too meet everyone, and for all those admins, KEEP ON DANCING! (u also deserve a THANK YOU , for all the hard work) ^__^ thx and gooooood bye!!!11111one!!11one!!1one again111!
Back to top Go down

hola muh friends from the future,past, and present.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RemnantMS :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: