RemnantMS
Login, or register.
RemnantMS
Login, or register.
RemnantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About this Anti-Cheat system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Windz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-26

About this Anti-Cheat system Empty
PostSubject: About this Anti-Cheat system   About this Anti-Cheat system EmptyApril 28th 2010, 12:20 pm

Frankly, I really don't see the point in having this anti-cheat program when all it's done is cause some disconnections, problems and such. This would be my sentiment of course. It's been really annoying because first it got updated. Then it can't connect to the server. Now it doesn't even work. How is this anti-cheat supposed to help out the server in the first place? All it has been doing is causing problems. Nothing against the people who decided to have the anti-cheat of course, but the way things are going, I don't think it would be a wise decision to keep on using this anti-cheat program.
Back to top Go down
Windz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: About this Anti-Cheat system   About this Anti-Cheat system EmptyApril 28th 2010, 12:21 pm

If people are going to hack, you might as well ban them as soon as you can. Detection may seem hard, but if the system currently being used is faulty, then what other choice do you have?
Back to top Go down
mmavipc

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: About this Anti-Cheat system   About this Anti-Cheat system EmptyApril 29th 2010, 8:22 pm

I don't know why I'm saying this becuase it was removed anyway, but it was my first time trying anything like this, so it was bound to have some rough spots the first few days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About this Anti-Cheat system   About this Anti-Cheat system Empty

Back to top Go down

About this Anti-Cheat system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RemnantMS :: Player Services :: Suggestions-
Jump to: