RemnantMS
Login, or register.
RemnantMS
Login, or register.
RemnantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CODING APPLICATION?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midniteguy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-13

CODING APPLICATION? Empty
PostSubject: CODING APPLICATION?   CODING APPLICATION? EmptyApril 13th 2010, 2:28 pm

Hey guys, thought it would be nice to drop by and see if I could help with anything. As I'm also developing my own source and would love to share ideas with this server.

So... I'm not sure how the coding application goes. But here goes nothing,

Name: Daniel
Country of Origin: Korea (South)

Specifics: Love to code interesting and geniune ideas which have never been thought of by other servers. These range from just simple NPC's to a more complex level of algorithm's and functions.

Packet Sniffing - Another one that I'm okay in ~~ I wouldn't consider myself pro but I've updated ShootSource to v.79 before and attempted to sniff KMS but failed incredibly hard.
Back to top Go down
Midniteguy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: CODING APPLICATION?   CODING APPLICATION? EmptyApril 13th 2010, 2:28 pm

I'll show my coding examples later on, if needed I'll PM the respective administrator's and moderators.
Back to top Go down
Rainbowism

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: CODING APPLICATION?   CODING APPLICATION? EmptyApril 15th 2010, 11:50 pm

Midniteguy wrote:
So... I'm not sure how the coding application goes. But here goes nothing, NOTHING? Then why would you ever be accepted? >:O /sarcasm

Name: Daniel
Country of Origin: Korea (South)

Specifics: Love to code interesting and geniune ideas which have never been thought of by other servers. These range from just simple NPC's to a more complex level of algorithm's and functions. I don't see any major algorithm use in MapleStory that really needs to be made. Maybe you're referring to formulas.

Packet Sniffing - Another one that I'm okay in ~~ I wouldn't consider myself pro but I've updated ShootSource to v.79 before and attempted to sniff KMS but failed incredibly hard. Probably because you couldn't decrypt it.

Well those are my useless comments.
By the way, I am a support developer for the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CODING APPLICATION?   CODING APPLICATION? Empty

Back to top Go down

CODING APPLICATION?
Page 1 of 1