RemnantMS
Login, or register.
RemnantMS
Login, or register.
RemnantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbowism

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-09

A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters   A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters EmptyApril 10th 2010, 11:24 pm

Yes, I know. Best title ever.

Name:
It's to the left.

Position:
Developer.

Reason:
Do I really have to tell you?

Extra:
I'm not sure why I'm creating this thread.

Okay Sam and Scott, have fun now.

P.S. to moderators: This is quite a trolling thread to mock Sam and Scott, They already know I'm helping them.
Back to top Go down
SuperMango
Banhammered
SuperMango

Female Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-03-01

A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters   A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters EmptyApril 10th 2010, 11:37 pm

O___________________O
WTF xD
Hahaha, well nice app LOL, welcome to the team!

OffTopic: Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Rainbowism

PostSubject: Re: A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters   A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters EmptyApril 10th 2010, 11:40 pm

Well, I'm not going to help with everything. I guess I'll be helping and there. As far as work goes, I'll probably only add comments.
Back to top Go down
SuperMango
Banhammered
SuperMango

Female Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters   A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters EmptyApril 10th 2010, 11:45 pm

O___________________________________________________O....
Umm.. Everyone/anyone needs to be evaluated to get the job... So yea, you need to follow the process..

If you don't like it, I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Rainbowism

PostSubject: Re: A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters   A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters EmptyApril 10th 2010, 11:52 pm

I've known Sam for quite a block of time, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters   A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters Empty

Back to top Go down

A length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RemnantMS :: General :: Staff Information :: Designer Application-
Jump to: